Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby Brylee Brag Blog








This is the whole reason we made a blog! Was that some day we could put cute little things about our kiddies on here... and now we can!!! Brylee Barrett was born November 8, 2009 at 2:16 pm. She was 6 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 inches long - that's the 50th percentile for height and the 15th percentile for weight! This is one long skinny baby! :) She is so fun and adorable! She has been such a good baby since she got here. She nurses well and doesn't cry hardly at all. And last night, she slept 4 hours and then I woke her up and fed her and then slept 4 hours again!!! She never cried the whole night and I had to wake her up for food! She is the best!

She's very small as you can see and this car seat is going to last her a while I think!!! But look at her fingers! They're SOOO long! She has the longest arms and legs in the world and they're so skinny! It's so cute to watch her flail around. :)

She really has been perfect since long before she got here... Here's my little chance to brag: I never had a single problem in pregnancy and never got sick once. I didn't lose a wink of sleep at all the night before or after she was born! I was only in labor for 4 hours - the first two hours, I could feel small contractions but nothing too bad and I had an epidural for the last hour so really it was only one hour of pain! And I was in the hospital for less than 24 hours. I am the luckiest person ever... so far. Guess I should expect some serious hardship sometime ahead because no one gets off that easy!

Anyway, she is here and healthy and very happy. We love her so much and she has so much family that loves her too. She is so blessed to have all of you to support her. And we are so blessed to be able to have the chance to be her parents! She's already a big daddy's girl. She stares at him anytime she can see him and looks for him until she can see him. It's so cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures Suzi! She is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see her tomorrow. She is so precious. You guys are going to be such great parents. You already are! Yay! I Love love love her long fingers! I can't wait to play "this little piggy went to market" with her! haha

    ReplyDelete