Monday, November 5, 2012

Tricks and Treats!

October was full of Tricks and Treats.  I'll start with the tricks.  We are creating lots of new things to take to our new house in 3 weeks!
We took this fence and turned it into:
This bedroom set!  It has a headboard and foot board too.  (Braden's trick)
And this!  (My trick)
And this.  I did lots more, but I won't show them all.  (more of my tricks)
Another of my tricks!  I found a free couch and use the cushions and a zebra shower curtain to make this spill-proof foam kiddie chair!


And of course Brysen's new tricks!  This kid is so easily entertained.  He laughed at this for at least 20 minutes.  And he can crawl now!  Yay!  And he loves his exer-saucer.
And he has 5 teeth, but I can't get him to hold still... so you get to see 2 of them :)


Brylee's new trick is that her hair is long enough for french braids!  Yay!
AND NOW FOR THE TREATS!
One treat was that I got to sing the National Anthem at one of the USU volleyball games.  Brylee came with me and we got a pic with Big Blue!  GO AGGIES!
Then it was Ayva's birthday.  Face painting!  So fun!
Another treat was the Pumpkin Walk! 
It was so fun for all of us!

Brylee Potter
And a VERY SAD Brysen Potter.  Look at that face
Brylee was all practiced up for Halloween after this one!
In the morning Brysen was a monkey
Brylee was Snow White.  Her friend James was Batman.  These 2 had so much fun all day!
Brysen, Ruby and Lincoln.  Halloween Babies!  Ruby is 2 weeks older than Brysen and Lincoln (who were born on the same day!)
Brysen and James' little brother Lincoln also had tons of fun playing on Halloween!
And finally.  My favorite treat!  Meet Nesse.  Our newest family member.  We will miss our Titan, but this is an awesome replacement if ya ask me!

Brylee's Birthday is this week.  I can't believe she's 3 already!  Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment