Saturday, November 16, 2013

Birthday, Halloween, and snow!


Today, we woke up to millions of beautiful snowflakes falling on the ground! This is the 2nd day it snowed so far and we are so excited! We got all the snow clothes out and played in the snow all morning. It was too heavy to sled, but it was PERFECT for snowmen! :)  So glad it's winter.  I love the snow!


  
Now let's take a stroll through the recent past.  Fall fun finished with fishing and leaves.  Halloween came and went and BRYLEE TURNED FOUR!!!

This is a video of Brylee announcing the we are about to start family home evening into her flower microphone. I thought it was hilarious! Here are the subtitles: Ladies and Gentlemen, we're gonna do a dance tomorrow right now! So I want you to come along over here while we march. Have fun at home evening while we get honest with ourselves about being modest. If you have a problem, come get me. Is that ok? Ok.
 Then this is little miss bry teaching the camera what she learned during FHE. Modesty head shoulders knees and toes. Apparently, that shirt doesn't follow the rules!  We got rid of it that night!  :) She is the best.

Brysie thoroughly enjoys his time on the pontoon fishing with Daddy.
 
Tough guys!
 
YeeHaw!  Ride 'em Cowboy!

Some of my clients and I ran a 5k called the zombie run. The humans had an orange handkerchief and started running at 10:00. Then the zombies started at 10:01 and chased us down. The goal was for the humans to outrun the zombies, but if they caught you, they took your hankie and you became a zombie! I am proud to say, I came in 4th and still had my hankie! I'm a survivor! Mark and Kathy ran it with me and they both did really well too! :) It really was a blast, although it's a bit ridiculous that I'm by FAR the reddest in the face. Wait, who's the trainer here?! Haha. Curse you redhead skin pigmentation!




Then we went to Idaho Falls for “Spook Ally Night.” My mama and sistas all go to a bunch of spook allies every Halloween. It is probably my favorite tradition! It is so fun! I'm always sick and have no voice for a week after... but oh it is sooo worth it! Haha.
On the way to spook ally night, we stopped for a visit to the dentist at Uncle Andy's office! It was fun to see him in action. Brylee did have a cavity but was SOOO good and just laid so still while Andy fixed her up. Thanks Andy! This is the kids both sitting in one dental chair watching the TV on the ceiling.  :)
 Then we went to the Aggie game! It was a BLAST! These little cuties had a LOT of fun.. till the 3rd quarter... then they got bored. But the Aggies were up by 30 so we weren't too sad to leave. Really fun game to watch. We played in the leaves on our way out. I love fall! :)
 Then the big day came! HALLOWEEN!  We carved pumpkins that we grew in our own little pumpkin patch!
Brylee was a cheerleader and Brysie was a football player. The day was filled with tricks and treats and a little kid haunted house which Brylee liked and Brysen SOO did not.


 
Miss Brylee giving a little cheer! B-R-Y-S-E-N! Go Brysen! Woo woo woo! She loves her little brother!

The highlight of the day was a kids Halloween Zumba class at my gym!  It was SO fun.  Brylee did really well with the choreography!  She didn't want to leave.  Brysen took a while to warm up to it but then he really got his groove on.

Then we finished off the night with Trunk or Treat. All in all it was a great day with these two cuties!

Brylee is 4!  I can't believe my baby girl has been here for 4 years already!  She is beautiful, fun, smart, and excited about life.  Love her so much and am so proud of my big big girl.  Two days before her birthday, she got to have dinner and cupcakes at G-ma Blanche and G-pa Leon's house.  They are so sweet to think of her always.  On her birthday, she got to open presents and wear ANYTHING she wanted when we went to work/kids'club.  She chose her new ballerina leotard, some sweat pants, and a cute new pink shirt with ballet slippers.  So cute!  
 

Later, she got to play at a friends' house, go to the Jump Zone trampoline park and eat at any restaurant in the world... she chose Mcdonald's with the play place (Soooo not my choice, but well, it wasn't my birthday!).  Then, the next day, she had 5 little friends over for a birthday party.  They played games, made pizzas, and sang her a birthday song when we brought out the cake and ice cream.  

Then G-ma Sue and G-pa Jo came to see her.  They were sweet enough to take her to dinner again at Texas Roadhouse.  She got to ride the saddle and get ice cream for her bday! YeeeeHaw!  


All in all, it was an amazing week for my biggest girl in the world.  When I asked her why she was so old she said "I'm four because I eat a lot.  And I'm almost 16 because I have great big feet!"  Haha.  She is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment