Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Christmas!

I just noticed that I haven't even posted Christmas pics! So here they are!  Brylee was SO happy to see Santa!

 Brysen... not so much!
 Here's Brylee with all her Christmas presents!  Including her new Guinea Pig: she named it Fuzzy.
 Brysie with all his presents - including his already eaten chocolate!
 All the Stoddard cousins together in their new Christmas Jammies in front of Grama's Christmas tree!  With Grama and Grampa Astle too!
 Brysie got a new 3 piece suit from G-ma Cherie and G-pa Dave that is SO cute!
Here's a better look at the outfit.  Not great lighting on his shiny face!

 And another cute outfit too!  Thanks Grama and Grampa!
 Brylee got a new out fit from them too...
 And a body double! :)  I love how similar, yet different they are.
 These twin cousins
 are SOOOO

 CUTE!
Went skiing.  Brylee is getting pretty good!  We are way excited to have a new ski hill only 5 minutes away next year!
And we went sledding!

Sorry Barretts but I forgot my camera at the Barrett party!  Will have to get pics from Sue!  I know you took some with your new camera!!! :)
 

1 comment: