Friday, February 5, 2010

Bad Blogger

Oh how time goes by when you're a new Mommy, moving, starting a new job, and remodeling! Haha. I'm the worst blogger ever! Anyway, here's an update of our little babe. She's so smilie and fun now. She has a fun little personality. It's so fun to see how she grows and grows. Here are some pictures!

Baby on her blessing day in the same dress her mama was blessed in 22 years ago!!!
Our little family :)

Pose for a picture!

Baby's 1st Christmas!!!

Oh it was early in the morning on Christmas!!! But look at her cute Manicure!


I gave her a pedicure for Christmas too. It was tough but turned out so cute!

Me and my big guns!

Photo shoot of the cute girly!

A cute Christmas dress.

Look how big I am! I can hold up my head!

And a big HUGE smile!

4 comments:

  1. ah!! she is so cute! ;) i love the blessing dress, and it's even more awesome because you wore it too when you were a baby! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue- She is such a cute little girl. I love the picture of her holding her head up. She looks so grown up! Your little family pics are really cute too! It was really fun to see you guys today too. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, these pictures are so stinkin cute! I am missing her so much! She is growing up so fast and I need to witness it for myself. Joe had so much fun tending her and feeding her. He says that she is so, so easy and happy! I was just a tiny bit jealous that he was able to tend the two Logan babes, but on the other hand, I was very glad that he had the fun opportunity. Grandpa's love their grandkids too, that is for sure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little girls are pretty darn cute, but Brylee could give 'em a run for their money. She is so Beautiful. Your a girl after my own heart. I give my girls mani's and pedi's too! Its way cute! You have an adorable family.

    ReplyDelete