Friday, February 12, 2010

Photo shoot and updates

So Brylee is always smilie in the morning so yesterday as soon as we woke up, we did a little photo shoot. It was so fun to finally get some good smiles on camera!

Holdin up my head :)
Wow, if this isn't the face of perfection... I don't know what is! This is Brylee's first workout with the exercse ball! :) Just kidding.

Me and the Bumbo! :)

Close up!

So cute!

Precious!
Look at me!!!
I can stand up all by myself!
Well... sort of.

I LOVE PHOTOSHOOTS!!!

We went and stayed with Jessica and Branden last weekend. It was so much fun!!! you guys are the best! We wish you lived closer! :(

Baby just chill-laxin in her big girl tub.

Big huge smile on the way to church in Boise for Baby Penny's blessing.

Chillin with the cousins on Penny's blessing day. Ty is such a ladies man! He's loving every second of that! :)

This is the cute face that looks up at us when we carry Brylee in the belly pack thing. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, these are all so cute!!!!! I can't stand it! haha I guess we are just going to have to come and see her!!!!!!!! Tell her that Grandpa and Grandma are so proud of her being able to roll over all ready~~ She is so strong~~ All of the videos are adorable~~way to post them all Suzi! ~That is awesome~ ~~See ya soon~~

    ReplyDelete