Friday, February 12, 2010

Videos

So I got a video camera for my birthday like 6 months ago and have been using it but never uploaded the videos onto my computer! So here's a few videos. This is my first video blog attempt so hopefully it turns out ok.

Cutest little cry ever! :) This was the first time we held our new little one after she got all cleaned up by the nurses in the hospital. What a wonderful experience! I'm so lucky ot be a mommy!




This is the night after she was born - November 8, 2009. I seriously have about 6 videos of this baby with the hiccups! I cursed her. For those of you who don't know, I used to get the hiccups ALL The time and they shake my whole body and are really loud. Seriously, I used to get them like 5-6 times a week, and sometimes 2-3 times a day for years until I had her... now she gets them all the time and I hardly ever do! This video is also funny because as you can see, it's super dark in the room and er eyes are WIDE open. For the first week of Brylee's life, she HATED light. She would slep all day with her eyes tight shut and as soon as you turn off the lights, she'd open her big beautiful eyes wide open! It was so funny! She's since recovered. :)



And one more... This was about two weeks ago. She is so smilie and cute and I love her little noises in this video! Oh I just love her to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment